Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yay! A new pretty!

Look what I ordered today. It's okay...I know you're jealous!

I was playing around Etsy today and found this fantastic ring. I also ordered a fun brown and green argyle button ring. Someone has got to take away my internet access! (Eric, I'm kidding...I'll cry!)

In other news, Abby and I had a fun playdate with C and her boys. C, you're right...Pump It Up is awesome. After getting hot and sweaty on all the inflatables, we went to Gecko Grill to meet my parents for lunch. After which, my dad took Abby to get gum! Seriously. She's only 3 1/2. I'm not sure how I feel about that; although she does very well with it and will spit it out when she's done. In all, it was a good day, despite the only 30-minute nap that Abby took when we got home. Blah.

Ok, I'm gonna go now. If I keep typing, it will just be ramblings and nobody wants that. Good night!

3 comments:

the mama bird diaries said...

Totally awesome ring. I dig it.

Laura said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, mama bird diaries. I won't pretend that I'm not super excited! You are my first commenter who isn't either my buddy in real life and/or related to me! :) Glad you came by!

C. Wester said...

yeah, I so don't give o gum... I told him he can chew it when he has his big people teeth