Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's 3:50 a.m. Blech!

Eric has to be up in 10 minutes to go out of town for the weekend.

Gracie just had to eat for the second time tonight.

Abby has been up all night feverish and coughing. So much coughing that her throat hurts. So miserable that she refuses to take medicines. It's very hard to convince a feverish/coughing 4-year-old to take the medicine so that she'll feel better. Especially when your eyes are practically glued shut.

I have a huge ulcer under my tongue and bit my cheek yesterday.

I just stood in the kitchen staring at the dog who was lying freakishly still, willing him to breath, because that would be just my luck.

Wondering if we're in for tornadoes/earthquakes/fire & brimstone to make my weekend complete.

I am having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

Send chocolate, wine, and Xanax.

1 comment:

C. Wester said...

how about a smile?

Been there, done that, waiting for it to happen again... and again...

:)

Love!!