Gracie opened and closed her little fist today at the doctor's office. Was it a coincidence? Was she waving bye-bye? Was she signing "milk"? She seemed to be doing it with a purpose and not just playing, so who knows. My guess is that she is a genius!
Speaking of doctors, both of my girls are sick. They both have a cold. Plus Gracie is having, um, GI distress and difficulty, ah, um, going. Ahem. And poor Abby. We think she may have asthma. The pediatrician prescribed a long list of medications. I'm praying that we will be able to get her coughing under control with as few meds as possible.
I've been thinking about telling more people that I blog (occasionally). Maybe knowing that more people are reading this will prompt me to post more often. But really I have to decide if I want to blog to let off steam and not worry about what I post. Or do I want to blog so that family can read about the girls and see pictures.
Like this one!
2 comments:
Hey girl! I'm not sure if you'll even see this, but I was thinking about you recently and found your blog! I hope you and your family are doing well! Miss you!
Shelley (MNHall)
Shelley! I'm so glad to hear from you! You're so sweet to think of me. We're doing ok. My computer is dead (I'm having to borrow my husband's), but hopefully once I get a new one I'll start posting on the boards again and start blogging more. Send me an email (laurajackson@mac.com) sometime. I'd love to hear how you and your family are doing.
Laura
Post a Comment