Only have a little time to update. Abby and Eric are playing in the other room and it's about time to get her ready for bed.
Posting will be rather sporadic for the next few weeks (ha! as if any of you would notice since I'm not the most regular of bloggers). My computer's power cord bit the dust the other day and it will be almost two weeks before the replacement makes it to my door. I think I'm getting the shakes from internet withdrawal. I never realized before how much time I actually spend on the computer until I was denied access. Wow! There's a whole other world out there. With books, and live people, and georgious weather. Who knew?
Abby has been spending almost every waking moment outside on her new swing set. And I have to say, I don't mind at all. In fact, today she told me that she didn't want to watch anymore tv but wanted to go outside and play! Yay! I'm kinda bummed that we're supposed to be getting storms this weekend. Oh yeah, and it's supposed to be getting down to freezing at night! What the heck weather?!? Can it be spring already. Stop with the wierd stuff.
Anyway...I'll try to spend this time away from the computer to think of blog post that people would actually want to read instead of me just rambling about my boring life. Although I was excited to see the response that I got from my last post about dreams.
Ok, I really have to go put the punkin to bed. Later taters!
1 comment:
Hey! Sorry about your computer. The few times our DSL has been out I have gotten so much done because I haven't been on the computer!
Post a Comment