Monday, April 7, 2008

Conversations with Abby

While in the bathroom at Wal-Mart, Abby and I heard someone in the next stall with, uh let's say, gastrointestinal distress. Abby promptly replied, "Ew! Excuse you!". By the way, my kid has a loud voice. Yup.

For some reason, Abby has been referring to her daddy as her new daddy. What?

While playing on her (new!) swing set, Abby told her Gigi that she needed a little brudder because there was no little brudder in the house, but he couldn't break the swing.

*Edited to add another Abbyism*

We're trying to get Abby to stay in her bed at night and not sleep in our bed. Her response? "Maybe I'll just sleep in your bed; it will be easier".

2 comments:

C. Wester said...

har har har!! did you twll eric? :)

Laura said...

Yup. He's has confused as I am about the "new daddy" thing. As for the "baby brudder", I think he just rolled his eyes. Oh well.