Friday, July 25, 2008

Oops

Abby and I made cookies this morning and then sat down to enjoy our hard work while watching The Price Is Right. Shut up. There's nothing else on at that time of day and there is no way that I was going to watch Teletubbies or Caillou.

After we consumed more cookies than I would care to admit here, Abby went off to her room to play and I to my computer (also to play!). But then, it got quiet and I realized that Abby had shut her bedroom door. Never a good sign. Since she decided yesterday that she could feed the fish all by herself, I decided that I should probably go check things out. I knocked on her bedroom door and when she opened it she had her hand behind her back. I asked her what she had and she pulled out a half-eaten cookie. Apparently she had eaten three cookies! Three!

Let me tell you this...I will never again forget to put the cookies away immediately after we are done making them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you weren't supposed to take them to someone! Luke once ruined a whole batch of cookies we were taking to dinner at a friend's house by licking all of them when I wasn't looking :)

Laura said...

That's funny! I can't let Abby help make anything that people outside our family will eat. She tastes something, licks her fingers, and then tastes some more. Yum! :)

Thanks for your comment!