At 2:55 this afternoon I will officially be 27 years old. I'm actually pretty excited about this birthday. See, I'm getting tired of the "oh, you're still a baby!" comments I get when I tell people how old I am. I get it. I'm still in my 20s. Stop treating me like a teenager though. I don't mind getting older. Even the idea of 30 doesn't frighten me. The same, however, cannot be said of my mother. She called me this morning very upset about the fact that I'm getting older. She can't believe that she has a 27-year-old daughter. I suppose I understand...I'm sure I'll feel the same way when my daughter is my age. Still, I find it amusing that my mom is more upset about my birthday than I am.
So, who's getting me presents? Anyone? I like chocolate.
3 comments:
ok, WHY is my calendar marked wrong?? I have the wrong day down for your birthday!! Horrible friend that I am! Bad chirsty! Bad!!
So, Happy Birthday! I'm looking forward to 27, too!! Thirty will be awesome!
ps- the chocolate is on it's way! :)
mmm chocolate. good christy! good!!
Hey! Happy belated birthday! Having the Mommy brain that I have I completely forgot yesterday!!! Ner!
I hope that Eric and Abby treated you well.
Post a Comment